Importing QIF, CSV, TDF, OFX, QFX files
Before importing data, it is good practice to backup your data safely!
To import QIF, CSV, TDF, OFX, QFX files, follow this procedure:
- Tap on the “File Transfers” button (bottom left on the main screen)
- Choose “Wi-Fi Transfers”
- Choose “Import from desktop”
- On your desktop, you have to open your browser (under the same Wi-Fi network), insert the address displayed including the port number (e.g.: http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:yyyy), and a username and password will be requested. As username you can type whatever you like, as a password you need to input the pin security code of PocketMoney (if you have setup one).
- Upload the file
- The App will close and restart with the new data imported
If the procedure does not work please consider that:
- You have to have both your desktop and mobile under the same Wi-Fi network (it won’t work using cellular connection)
- You have to disable any software firewall you have on your computer