The new PocketMoney is finally here, totally renewed and… FREE!
Take control of your finances today with PocketMoney!
The new PocketMoney is here and is now FREE to use for all the main features!
With 25 years’ history, 1 million total downloads and about ¼ of a million users worldwide, PocketMoney is one of the most used budgeting and personal financial apps in the App Store!
A powerful, yet easy to use, personal finance manager, PocketMoney lets you track your income and expense, your cash flow, understand your net worth, schedule your bills, create budgets, monitor your stock portfolio and investments, show you where you spend the most, manage the accounts of a small business and improve the overall health of your finances. PocketMoney works on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and MacOS.
“PocketMoney gives you everything you need to easily and efficiently organise your finances from the comfort and convenience of your iPhone and iPad”
“The app is so easy to use that in fact, it is fast becoming my most used app on my iPad”
“I want you to know that I have tried 27 apps before finding yours. Yes, 27!” Michael W.
With PocketMoney you can manage any kind of account: banks, credit cards, BitCoin, PayPal, pension, investments, business accounts, joint accounts.
The accounts can be in several currencies and, if you have too many, you can create folders to categorise them and improve the look of your account screen, assigning custom icons to each account.
Create an unlimited number of transactions and account transfers. Collapse the transactions by month, assign a color to each income or expense category and highlight important transactions you want to easily find. You can assign a receipt to each transaction, and also get a suggested transaction thanks to the integration of GPS localisation.
You can setup a password to protect your data from unauthorised access and, of course, use Apple Face ID or Touch ID, they are both supported. Your data, together with your password, are stored locally, therefore you will be the only one with access to it.
Synchronisation & Backup
You can synchronise your data across multiple devices, or just backup them, using either iCloud or Dropbox. The synchronisation is in background and can be fully automated for your peace of mind. If you prefer local synchronisation, you can still synchronise and backup across your local network.
You can create one or multiple budgets, to keep track of your finances, a special project, or even your own small business.
You can create an entry for each expense or income category, so you will always know the current state of your spending vs. the planned resources.
You can create an unlimited number of custom reports, either tables (simple and comparative tables), pie charts, bar charts. You can apply any specific filter you want to each report, using our integrated filter engine, which can create advanced queries to visualise your data the way you want, including / excluding transactions, accounts based on your own rules and the settings / data of each single transaction.
Currencies & Securities
PocketMoney is multi currency, so you can manage accounts in any currency, even bitcoin! The exchange rates are updated automatically so you don’t have to worry about it.
You can also manage your own investments, and keep track of the value of your stock portfolio. Just insert your stocks and you will always have your portfolio updated, thanks to Google Finance and Yahoo Finance API integration.
If you opt for a GOLD subscription, you can, amongst other features, to enable the professional features, which will allow you to manage your own professional services and small business.
You will be able to create your company(ies), manage your clients, create invoices and keep track of their payments. The invoices are totally customisable with simple HTML code, so they will perfectly reflect your business’ identity.
Sometimes you may want to input a transaction on the go, so here it is, you can use your Apple Watch to quickly input the basic information, and you can add the details later using another device.
Mac OS Application
GOLD subscribers, other than the free application for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, can also access to the Mac OS application, to access to all your information from the big screen, and manage your transactions, invoices and reports quickly!
– Unlimited number of accounts (checking, credit cards, savings, PayPal, Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies, investments and more), categories and transactions
– Simple, recurring and advanced transaction’s entry process with autocomplete functionalities
– Multiple ways to filter, order, mark and highlight transactions
– Multiple transaction’s editing
– Manage complex account transfers and splits
– Multi-currency support
– Password protection (support regular passwords, Face ID on iOS and Touch ID)
– Create budgets to keep track of your cash flow
– Attach photo receipts
– Reconcile accounts
– Apple Watch app
– Manage shared expenses
– Create tailor made reports and charts with a powerful rule engine
– Create simple and complex rules to automate the transaction input
– Monitor your stock portfolio and all your assets
– Import transactions from the following formats: QIF (Quicken), OFX, CSV, XML and JSON
– Automatic Synchronization between iPhone / iPad and Mac using iCloud or Dropbox, or your local network through an integrated web interface
– Use your own customised icons for the account
– FREE with advertising
With a SILVER subscription you can in addition:
– Remove the majority of the advertising (no advertising in accounts and transactions, minor advertising only for secondary advanced features).
With a GOLD subscription you can in addition:
– Remove ALL the advertising
– Use the MacOS desktop application (available on the Mac App Store)
– Enable professional features (you can manage your small business accounts, create multiple companies, manage clients, create invoices and handle taxes creating tax reports)
– Receive advanced support
PocketMoney gives you the most features, for FREE, in an effective user interface. Find out why AppAdvice.com said about the former PocketMoney: “The app is easy to use that in fact, it is fast-becoming my most-used app on my iPad.”
Fintech, fintech, fintech, fintech, VC, invest, pocket money, fintech, private equity, banking, budgeting, accounting, PocketMoney, Fintech, Switzerland, Europe, Fintech switzerland, Fintech Europe, – checkbook, finance, money, budget, expense, debt, Quicken, bank, account, QIF, OFX, credit card, Bitcoin, iPhone, best financial app, PayPal, balance, finances, PocketMoney. Giuseppe Tondini Bitcoin, IOTA, Ethereum, USA